Mothers are always worried about the lunch box of their children.
They want to new and delicious lunch recipe for their school daily.
Some time children go school with their lunch boxes but they do not
like paratha or fresh toast in lunch. So they do not eat their lunch
and take the lunch back because children compare their lunches with
each other. Next time they demand for the same type of lunch. You
can make the kebabs and kept in freezer.
Chicken (mince) 1kg
Refined flour 2cups
Gram flour 2Tablespoon
Potatoes (boiled and mashed) 3
Green chilies (chopped) 8
Mint leaves (chopped) 1½Bunch
Ginger/garlic paste 3Tablespoon
Lettuce for garnishing
Cucumber for garnishing
Tomatoes for garnishing
Baking powder 1Tablespoon
Cumin seeds (crushed) 1½Tablespoon
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
• Take the big bowl.
• Add Refined flour, Gram flour, Baking powder, Breadcrumbs,
Red chilies powder and Salt in it, and mix it.
• Add Chicken, Potatoes, Eggs, Green chilies, Mint leaves,
Cumin seeds and Ginger/garlic paste in it, and knead into hard dough.
• Now, you make the round kebabs from dough.
• Heat the Oil, and fry the kebabs till it`s colour is golden.
• Garnish with Lettuce, Cucumber and Tomatoes. When you serving kebabs.